Tuna Mayo Stuffed Cucumbers!
- 1 large cucumber
- 2 tablespoons of fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 can Tuna (flavoured or plain)
- Salt and pepper to taste!
1) mix mayo and tuna in a bowl thoroughly
2) peel cucumbers and cut into 1 inch slices
3) scoop out cucumber seeds with a spoon
4) place 1 tablespoon of tuna mayo mixture into each cucumber slice.
5) season with salt and pepper to taste
2 months ago | 61 notes.
2 months ago | 58 notes.
Relaxing outside in Hawaii and enjoying fresh Ahi Tuna.
2 months ago | 48 notes.
2 months ago | 172 notes.
2 months ago | 178 notes.
2 months ago | 16 notes.
coriander crusted tuna with soy-mustard sauce
2 months ago | 510 notes.
2 months ago | 589 notes.
holyy-salmon asked: I think I love you
The feeling is mutual!
4 months ago
1 year ago | 12 notes.
Rare-cooked tuna dish at Pan e Vino in Brooklyn, NY. I want to say it’s called, “Tonno Poveromo”… something like that!
1 year ago | 2 notes.
1 year ago | 24 notes.